Find your happy place.
Make Tracks is a specialist track building business based on Waiheke Island in New Zealand. Led by Gary Wilton, we’re a team of trail lovers doing what we love the most – making tracks.
As specialists we like to spend the time up front putting together a free Trail Plan that gives you clear, costed options so you get what you want, at a guaranteed cost.
What we do.
From a 50m garden path to a 5km bush trail, from full DOC standards to landscaped sleeper steps to a simple bush trail, we’ve been there and done that.
Mountain bike trails.
Our team have built lots of mountain bike trails on Waiheke Island. It’s a great way to make the most of your hills.
Boardwalks and Bridges.
A boardwalk or bridge is a great way to get though some rough terrain. Take a look at some of our favourites.
Our track record.
Since 2016 we have designed and built a range of walking and mountain bike tracks on properties across Waiheke and Great Barrier Islands.
How we work.
We love helping you find your happy place. But we know that working with tradies can be difficult. You’re never sure what you’re going to get until it’s finished, or what it’s going to cost. That’s why we like to put some time into developing a Trail Plan for your property, with costed options so you know what you’re getting – and how much it’s going to cost.
Three easy steps:
- Gary listens to your ideas and takes a look around.
- We give you a Trail Plan with costed options and then (once we are all on our way to our happy place)
- We build your trail, just the way we said.
Free Trail Plan.
Ideas are free – what have you got to lose?
At Make Tracks we believe that we can build a track that finds your happy place. That’s why we offer a free Trail Plan that identifies possible trail routes, gives costed options for the type of trail and suggest other features that would make your trail your happy place. We’d love to listen to your ideas, walk your land and come up with a plan. Call us on 027 201 8816 or fill in the form below.
- A track for our local tamarikiHere at Make Tracks we love helping Waiheke. Here is a look intoContinue reading “A track for our local tamariki”
- Top 5 Tips to make your track a Happy Place.At Make Tracks we love finding your happy places and then building youContinue reading “Top 5 Tips to make your track a Happy Place.”
- Path to Wharf at Man O’War BayCheck out this smart new connection from Man O’War Bay tasting room toContinue reading “Path to Wharf at Man O’War Bay”